Diamond VIP Blackjack
💝 “Evolution Gaming” casino selection Blackjack Diamond VIP
Diamond VIP Blackjack is a live table offered by Evolution Gaming for players looking for a thrill. As the name suggests, it’s a big bet.
This live blackjack game is shot live from the publisher’s special studios. The atmosphere is selective and perfectly suits the select character of the live, with a chic table and an elegant groupie. In short, we are welcomed in a very classy, but friendly decor, which immediately gives us the impression of being in the room of a large land-based casino.
A live blackjack table for high rollers
As the name suggests, this live blackjack table caters mainly to high rollers who are looking for the thrill and suspense that a good blackjack game can offer. Although this may vary, the stakes are around €1000. Blackjack Diamond VIP is only surpassed by Blackjack Private Room, whose bets can reach €1,500 or €2,000.
Blackjack lovers will surely enjoy this live Blackjack table. It remains fairly faithful to the traditional version and the changes made are mostly practical, given the format of the game.
But don’t let that put us off, this is a fully featured blackjack experience that Evolution Gaming is offering here. The visual quality is there, with a realism accentuated by the multiple cameras which ensure diversified angles of view on the whole game table. The whole thing is compatible with a smartphone, tablet or computer, with access to basic features like sound adjustment, video quality, history.
And the best part about Blackjack Diamond Live is that it is filmed live! Blackjack games are hosted by a live dealer. In addition to adding a certain conviviality to the atmosphere, its presence brings the land-based casino experience closer than ever.
Diamond VIP Blackjack Table Features
- Operator: Evolution Gaming
- Type: live blackjack
- Number of players: 7 players
- Deck: 8 units of 52 cards
- Optional side bets: 21+3, Perfect Pairs
- Minimum bet £1000 Maximum bet £5000
- Availability: 24 hours
- RTP redistribution rate: 99.29%.
Side-bets in Diamond VIP Blackjack
Side bets give players a chance to win even if the main bet loses. Diamond VIP Blackjack offers two types of Blackjack: perfect pairs and 21 + 3. Here’s what they offer players:
- Perfect Pairs: This side bet pays when the player’s first two cards are pairs. There are 3 types of pairs, namely the perfect pair, the pair in color and the mixed pair. These combinations pay out 25, 12 and 6 times your bet respectively.
- 21 + 3: The player can also bet on the fact that his first two cards combined with the dealer’s will form a winning poker hand. The hands that pay out here are three of a kind, straight flush, three of a kind, straight and flush. They pay 100, 40, 30, 10 and 5 times your bet respectively.
How to play? Strategies and tips for winning
Like the traditional blackjack that we love so much, Diamond VIP Blackjack is all about getting as close to 21 as possible. Classic actions are allowed, such as stand, split or double.
The freedom taken by Evolution Gaming consists of side bets, original bets that are played independently of the game. This has become a common practice for publishers. And if you get beaten by the dealer, you still have the opportunity to make money with side bets.
This is a VIP variant on which you will have to pay a large amount even if you want to place the minimum bet. Therefore, you must:
- Take the time to master the rules of the game before committing yourself. This is necessary because the range of bets is high.
- Manage your bankroll well. This will allow you to play longer. In order to do this, you will need to set loss limits for yourself that you do not want to exceed.
- Make side bets with the winnings from the regular bets. Secondary bets actually increase the house advantage. It is therefore better not to take too many risks.
- Avoid taking the insurance. Unless you are very good at card counting, it is best to avoid taking out insurance. The risk of loss is high.
- Splitter when you have a pair of eights or aces. However, avoid making such a decision when you have a high value pair, such as two tens or two nines.
Diamond VIP Blackjack Frequently Asked Questions
⁉️What are the minimum and maximum bets on Blackjack Diamond VIP?
The minimum bet is 1000 €. The RTP player payback rate is around 99.28% >> Discover this live Blackjack
💙What are the other blackjack tables with dealer?
Blackjack Party, Free Bet Blackjack, Speed Blackjack, Infinite Blackjack, Power Blackjack, Blackjack Fortune VIP, Private Room and finally Dublin Blackjack
🥇Where can you find a casino with a Diamond VIP Blackjack table?
Diamond VIP Blackjack is available at online casinos withEvolution Gaminglive tables
✔️Can you play Blackjack Diamond VIP for free?
It is almost impossible to find a free live blackjack with no real money.
📢Do I need to download the software to play Blackjack Diamond VIP?
No, this table is directly accessible via streaming at the online casinos that offer it. There is no need to download anything.